September 30, 2011
MSPRC Self-Service Information Feature
The MSPRC is adding a Self-Service Information feature to its Customer Service Line. This new feature gives callers the ability to get the most up-to-date Demand and Conditional Payment amounts as well as the dates those letters were issued without having to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Some additional benefits include:
- Extended Calling Hours – This new feature is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Callers can now get case information outside of the MSPRC Hours of Operation.
- No Wait Time – With the Self-Service Information Feature, there is no wait time to get case information. Callers no longer have to experience the wait time associated with speaking to a Customer Service Representative.
- Unlimited number of cases inquiries on one phone call – Callers involved with multiple recovery cases can request information on additional cases with the same call.
Callers will need the following information to utilize the Self-Service Feature:
- Case identification number (found on all MSPRC correspondence)
- Beneficiary’s date of birth
- First five letters of the Beneficiary’s last name as it appears on their Medicare card
- Last 4 digits of Beneficiary’s Social Security number (or full Medicare number)
The Self-Service Feature goes live on September 30, 2011.
Please continue to visit www.msprc.info as new tools & resources are available to assist you in the recovery process.
Back to top